Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some for the reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an inspiration you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full line of providers not looking to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea patent okay and don’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another InventHelp Inventor Service and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new product ideas company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.